Our customers demand that we keep up with their pace and get the job done right.
We are constantly asking ourselves how we can improve our customer experience. Where there is no way, we create one. Our aim is to drive sustainable growth, create opportunities and a maker culture in technological innovation.
Kenyans are known for their endurance, resolve and effectiveness to provide results and we take great pride in this.
If you are a self motivated, lifelong learner who knows about content management systems or web servers and would like to know something new and develop hands-on skills that would help you create a platform or product of your own then, you’re in the right space, keep reading;
What you learn
- Web development primarily in Drupal and other open source systems
- Sysadmin/Devops roles in web development
- Rolling out high availability servers in production environments for the Linux Operating System
- Integration of Ecommerce platforms with payment platforms
- Individual innovative projects and ideas
How to Apply
To apply for the apprenticeship program at Depot.co.ke, potential applicants will require to submit applications online with the subject line “Application for the Backend Web Developer apprenticeship program “.
We only require a personal statement in the message field. We value attention to detail.
We do not guarantee employment after completion of the apprenticeship program.