This book is a good start for Kenyans looking to delve into the world of cryptocurrencies and we recommend it for anyone looking to get more insight on the history of Bitcoin Cash and blockchain technology.
- A broad introduction to bitcoin—ideal for non-tech users, investors, and business executives.
- Technical foundations of bitcoin and cryptographic currencies for developers, engineers, and software and systems architects.
- Details of the bitcoin decentralized network, peer-to-peer architecture, transaction lifecycle, and security principles.
- Offshoots of the bitcoin and blockchain inventions, including alternative chains, currencies, and applications.
- User stories, elegant analogies, examples, and code snippets illustrating key technical concepts.