RETURNS AND REFUNDS
This returns policy (“Returns and Refunds”) of Seadew Limited (hereinafter referred to as the "company") and the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act (“CPA-2012”) should be adhered to at all times, however some credits can be processed at the discretion of the company's management.
1. Non-Defective Merchandise
Non-Sale/Promotional Items (Merchandise Not Purchased on Sale or on Promotion)
1. Customers can return merchandise for a refund or exchange within the given warranty period from the date of purchase, provided that:
1.1. the merchandise is in its original or the same condition and packaging;
1.2. the merchandise has not been worn or used;
1.3. the proof of purchase, is presented;
Sale/Promotional Items (Merchandise Purchased on Sale or on Promotion)
2. Customers can return merchandise purchased on a sale or a promotion for a refund or exchange within the given warantty period from the date of purchase, provided that:
2.1. the merchandise is in its original or the same condition and packaging;
2.2. the merchandise has not been worn or used;
2.3. the proof of purchase, is presented;
2. Defective Merchandise
1. Customers will be entitled, at their election, to a refund or repair or to exchange any purchased merchandise, provided that:
1.1. Such Defective Merchandise is returned within 12 months from the date of purchase;
2.2. the customer presents proof of purchase;
3.3 the Defective Merchandise has been used for its intended purpose;
4. The provisions of clause 2.1 above apply to all items, including sale items and/or items bought on promotion.
5. Should a customer elect to have the Defective Merchandise repaired, the repaired item will have a 3 month warranty in respect of the repairs and if the repaired item is still defective after the repair the customer will be entitled to either a refund or an exchange.
6. Merchandise will not be regarded as defective and a customer will not be entitled to a refund or repair or an exchange in circumstances where the faults in the merchandise result from:
6.1. normal wear and tear;
6.2. negligence or damage arising from misuse and/or improper or inadequate care of the merchandise;
6.3. where the items have been altered and/or dealt with or used contrary to the manufacturer’s instructions.
1. A customer may not under any circumstances return the following:
1.1. merchandise that a customer or any other person has altered, repaired, incorporated or added to and such alteration, repair, incorporation and/or addition has not been authorised and agreed to in writing by the company;
1.2. expired or invalid gift cards from our gift voucher partners;
1. In the event that a customer qualifies for a refund in terms of this Returns Policy and has complied with all the relevant provisions of this Returns Policy, the company will refund the Customer the full purchase price paid for the refunded merchandise, or if the merchandise was purchased on sale or on promotion, then the company will refund the Customer the amount actually paid for the merchandise, being the discounted price as per the discounted value set out on the till slip. Authorised refunds will be made as follows:
1.1. cash purchases will be refunded to the customer in cash or if the customer agrees by crediting the customer’s account.